ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) – The Denver Broncos picked six offensive players and four defensive players in the 2018 NFL Draft.
“We’re really excited about how the draft ended and the way it fell for us,” Broncos general manager John Elway said on Saturday. “We feel like we got a lot of really good football players and also really good people and quality guys. Great competitors that have a toughness to them.”
The Broncos finished the draft with the following picks:
– Bradley Chubb, OLB, North Carolina State
– Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
– Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
– Isaac Yiadom, CB, Boston College
– Josey Jewell, LB, Iowa
– DaeSean Hamilton, WR, Penn State
– Troy Fumagalli, TE, Wisconsin
– Sam Jones, G, Arizona State
– Keishawn Bierria, LB, Washington
– David Williams, RB, Arkansas
After the draft was complete, the Broncos announced that former CU Buffaloes running back Phillip Lindsay will be joining the team as an undrafted free agent. The team will release a complete list of undrafted free agents they’ve agreed to terms with on Sunday.