LINK Sets a New All-Time High and Could Keep Pushing Up. In terms of market action, ChainLink (LINK) has set a new all-time high value of $19.44 – Binance rate.
LINK’s value at the beginning of the day was hovering at around $16.50 and its move to $19.44 is a 17.8% gain in value.
Judging by the current market momentum exhibited by ChainLink (LINK), the digital asset could be gearing up for another push to break the new all-time high value of $19.44.
In terms of technical analysis, there is little to go by in the sense that most technical indicators point to an overbought situation for ChainLink (LINK). However, the bullish sentiment and FOMO surrounding LINK could continue propelling the digital asset higher.
As with all analyses of ChainLink, traders and investors are reminded to set adequate stop losses and use low leverage when trading LINK on the various derivatives platforms.
Dave Portnoy is officially a LINK Marine
From the video, Dave Portnoy, or @StoolPresidente, revealed that he spent $50,000 of the $250,000 to buy ChainLink. This can be observed around the 7:20 minute mark of the video.
Additionally, and in the last 24 hours, @StoolPresidente has tweeted about Bitcoin hitting $12k and ChainLink (LINK) going to the moon. With the tweet about ChainLink, it can be loosely concluded that @StoolPresidente is officially a LINK marine.
Both tweets can be found below.
$link to the moon.
– Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) August 15, 2020
Give me 12,000! #bitcoin
– Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) August 14, 2020
- Dave Portnoy recently met with the Winklevoss Twins to discuss Bitcoin and digital assets.
- During the meeting, Portnoy spent a total of $250k on Bitcoin and ChainLink (LINK).
- He’s since tweeted about both digital assets calling for a $12k BTC and ChainLink heading to the moon.
- ChainLink (LINK) has once again set a new all-time high value.
Earlier this week, the Winklevoss Twins met up with Dave Portnoy of Barstool Sports to discuss Bitcoin. The meeting was as a result of Mr. Portnoy requesting the Winklevii to demystify BTC and digital assets. During the discussion, Portnoy invested a total of $250,000 in Bitcoin and ChainLink (LINK). Below is a video of the meeting between the three.
I Am Now the Baron of Bitcoin Featuring The Winklevoss Twins @tylerwinklevoss @winklevoss pic.twitter.com/0cGxEGZCs5
– Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) August 13, 2020