There are also strong dev and technical teams ready to develop, launch, and maintain business-critical Dapps on the platform that rivals traditional web apps for speed, versatility, and ease of use.
genEOS is a next-gen technology project aimed at addressing blockchain adoption obstacles faced by the business community. Providing its participants with an operating system-like environment, it allows for building and running decentralized applications (Dapps) at enterprise scalability, interoperability, and performance.
Unconsumed bandwidth can be delegated to others who will pay the rent.
Key ecosystem features:
- Decentralized consensus algorithm capable of meeting enterprise-grade performance requirements.
- Higher transaction speeds and improved scalability compared to traditional blockchains.
- Operating system-like construct enabling fast and easy deployment and maintenance of Dapps.
- Open-source code available on GitHub for developers.
- Different monetization options and application development opportunities.
- A set of ready-to-use Dapps and development tools.
genEOS tokens are ERC20 tokens distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC20 smart contract. There will be a total supply of 1 billion tokens, all of which will be issued during the crowdsale event. The crowdsale is divided into 176 windows, each of first 175 windows is 1 day-long and the final window will last from December 18, 2018 to December 23, 2018.
genEOS ICO Details
ICO supply: 900,000,000
Total supply: 1,000,000,000
Accepted currency: ETH, USD, EUR, CNY
ICO start date: 26/06/2018
ICO end date: 23/12/2018