EVGA today announced availability of their X1 Precision software suite for NVIDIA’s RTX 20-series graphics cards. The Precision X1 software features a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, with EVGA saying it’s faster, easier to user, and overall better than ever.
The Precision X12 includes a built-in overclock scanner, which automatically discovers your graphics’ card hidden overclocking potential algorithmically. It also features an adjustable frequency curve, multi-GPU fan curve controls, and RGB LED control. And interestingly, in its press-release, EVGA themselves said that GTX support was coming soon – whether this refers to still-to-be-launched 20-series graphics cards, or just expanded support for pre-Turing graphics cards, is unclear.
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards (GTX support coming soon)
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock and Voltage Control.
- Custom fan control and fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey.
- In game screenshot function.
- + More!